Seminar: Nordic Industry - Punching above its weight on climate action
What do 38 Nordic export companies think about climate and profitability? How can the Nordics punch above its weight? A recent study shows that Nordic companies experience climate efforts as a business strategy. Contributions to reaching climate goals create new business opportunities, a more attractive brand and reduce costs by enhancing resource and energy efficiency.
Climate change is a top priority for the CEOs, there is a strong commitment to reduce both their own emissions and be a part of the global solution, the companies see a clear connection between GHG emissions and profitability and finally the companies welcome higher targets.
Time: 23rd of May, 16:00 - 16:45
Address: Studio, Nordenskiöldsgatan 24, 211 19 Malmö
Twitter: #haga18 #NCEW2018
- Nina Ekelund, Executive Director, Haga Initiative
- Svante Axelsson, National Coordinator of Fossil Free Sweden
- Rosman Jahja, Vice President Corporate Responsibility, Trelleborg
- Jouni Keronen, Executive Director, Climate Leadership Coalition
- Susanne Arvidsson, Associate Professor within Business Economics, Lund university
- Nils Westling, Haga Initiative
- Ingrid Jegou, senior advisor, 2050
This seminar is part of the arena Smart Industry at the Nordic Clean Energy Week.
SIGN UP FOR THE SEMINAR HERE!